Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 10:21:15 AM EDT
Somebody out there has a photo of one for me and how does it go on. Just ordered an 11.5 1/7 barrel and will need this for the project.

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I don't have a better pic.  iIt is meant to go on with set screws from the bottom into a spot face in on the barrel.  However we cross pin them as does noveske as this is required part of the LW TDP.  I have never been comfortable with set screwed gas blocks for duty or combat use.  If it is a fun gun, it does not matter much.

If lives depend on it, it is worth cross taper pinning it.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]

On an AR10 barrel...
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys.................. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing is small........ I will order one for my 11.5 that just got sighned off on today. Free floated and suppressed. Photos will come soon.

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Good photos from AR-JEDI of the LaRue gas block

Nice body-fat charts on that Pics link...................
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top