Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2005 7:00:41 AM EDT
Not sure of the "proper" forum for this.  When one mentions the phrase "Lead, follow or get out of the way", ADCO leads.  Posted an internet order Sunday night, received mailing info Monday, morning.  That is super fast and that pretty much means a lot of the others are only half-fast.

ADCO rocks![

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Tagged to keep up top.  I don't do endorsments often.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish that ADCO assembled AKs.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I have to second your praise.  Whilst I was in Iraq, Steve, the owner of ADCO was great in supporting me and my team mates.  I can't speak highly enough of him.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
By far the best firearms supply outfit I have dealt with. Everyone out there should become ADCO customers. Let's help keep the good guys in business. We all know that there are way too many bad dealers out there.

Shabo
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Ditto on the service, wish everyone ran a business like them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#6]
There should be an ADCO in every state of the Union !!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1

Adco is a great outfit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

While that is intended in a good way, it would be bad for their operation and us as customers. If they have a presence in every state, then they would be obligated to collect sales taxes for every one of those states, operating costs go up, etc. You, the customer, loose a little of the advantages there is to having them in OH (unless you already live there).

They already have access via the internet, e-mail and telephone with a-plus customer service.  What else could improve an already great business?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I live a 1/2 hr. away from ADCO

It's nice to not have to wait for shipping, I just drive there.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not sure of the "proper" forum for this.  When one mentions the phrase "Lead, follow or get out of the way", ADCO leads.  Posted an internet order Sunday night, received mailing info Monday, morning.  That is super fast and that pretty much means a lot of the others are only half-fast.

ADCO rocks![

+1

I placed an order on his site late last night and already have an e-mail with a tracking number....Thanks Steve for the awesome service....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I live a 1/2 hr. away from ADCO

It's nice to not have to wait for shipping, I just drive there.  

Stop teasing !!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#12]
A big +1 !!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep-  Can,t get any Better then ADCO
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#14]
He's treated me very well.  He's usually short on words but he's probably very busy.  Either that or he cringes at my newbie questions.  Almost every time I emailed him a question, it was answered in an unbelievably fast nature.  I mean like minutes.  He knows his stuff too.  I think he's about ready to ship out a lower to my FFL.  Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!  It's actually going to be for my dad.  It's going under this upper Steve made:

It is very accurate too.  Shoots Q3131A right around MOA.  I haven't even gotten into the real heavy match stuff yet with it.  My dad's adopting it for awhile though.  It will be relegated to a bench for awhile.  Poor thing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#15]
ADCO rocks!  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

ADCO rocks![

Yep, that's exactly what happed with me, and I ordered a customized upper!  Ordered it at 10:00 PM PST, got the shipping confirmation at 8:00 AM the next morning!  I simply couldn't believe how fast that was.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ADCO rocks![

Yep, that's exactly what happed with me, and I ordered a customized upper!  Ordered it at 10:00 PM PST, got the shipping confirmation at 8:00 AM the next morning!  I simply couldn't believe how fast that was.

Maybe he doesn't sleep!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Have to add support and get this back to the top. Bigbore shoots straight and speaks the truth (even when it may not be what someone *wants* to hear)...

Too many vendors are little more than plumbers, they can screw together the parts and make a rifle, but not many guys really understand the hows and whys of the way they work... Steve stands out here in a big way!

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#19]
+1 Good stuff and great service!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Why can't every one be as good as like ADCO?

Botach Tactical are you listening?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I have to agree ADCO is great. I sent them my colt 6700 upper to have a flashhider put on and youd swear it came from Colt that way. Great company!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Tag
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally by p7k3: Ditto on the service, wish everyone ran a business like them.

+1

ADCO was helpfull in refinishing my upper and lower back in oct as well as shipping all parts Ive ordered super quick to me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#24]
gees -- i sent 'em two e-mails trying to get a quote on some work almost two weeks ago -- and called and left a message -- and still haven't heard back.  i thought maybe they went out of business.

maybe he'll read here and reply......

Steve --

I would like to get a quote for some barrel work.

I have an 11.5" Bushmaster heavy barrel that I would like to get turned down from the Handguard cap forward (meaning under the FSB as well) to a light barrel profile (like Colt's 11.5" barrel).  I would also like to have the bayonet lug removed from the FSB, and I would like to also have a 5" faux XM177E flash-hider permanently installed.

Can you give me a price quote for the above work (re-park is included, right), and also a quote for if I were to decide to have the barrel fluted under the HGs as well.

I would just be sending you the barrel assembly removed from the upper receiver so you would not have to disassemble that.  Payment due upfront or once completed?

Thanks -- look forward to your reply.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I wish that ADCO assembled AKs.  

www.mcarms.com/
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I spell service Bushmaster,Eaglefirearms colorado,CMMG,Legal transfers,Brightflash lights in florida,
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I wish I could share your prase of them. I have heard so many good thing about them and customer service so I sent them my colt upper to get the compensator off and an A2 flash hider put on. I paid via internet. printed out the invoice and sent via UPS. It arrived on  Jan. 10 th. I email steve on that sat. he said he would check on monday. No response. I called this past friday the 20th. talked to the receptionist. explained everything. it was signed by someone named rice. that was her. comfirmed that it arrived. she said steve was at the shop and would check on it and call me. NO call. Im affraid they lost it. Web site says 3 to 4 day turnaround.  I just want some info and eta on when to expect it back. I think its lost.  No communication. Not good.

TC
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#28]
tomcatshaas......
I am sure that Steve will make this right. I have done quite a bit of business with Steve, and it has always gone smooth. Steve is a straight shooter, one of the good guys!

Sean
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I wish I could share your prase of them. I have heard so many good thing about them and customer service so I sent them my colt upper to get the compensator off and an A2 flash hider put on. I paid via internet. printed out the invoice and sent via UPS. It arrived on  Jan. 10 th. I email steve on that sat. he said he would check on monday. No response. I called this past friday the 20th. talked to the receptionist. explained everything. it was signed by someone named rice. that was her. comfirmed that it arrived. she said steve was at the shop and would check on it and call me. NO call. Im affraid they lost it. Web site says 3 to 4 day turnaround.  I just want some info and eta on when to expect it back. I think its lost.  No communication. Not good.

TC

ADCO has an industry forum, repost this there so they are more likely to see it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#31]
ADCO is my new favorite sight. I just placed an order for my first AR.. I hope everything is in stock.. Customer service ROCKS, he answered like 3 of my emails really quickly.. Anyways im preaching to the choir
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TC

Please send me another email, with your name, and address.  I had my wisdom teeth removed on the 9th, and was out of the picture basically that whole week.  I missed a few days worth of emails as well, and I'm sure I missed some important ones of the hundred + I get everyday.  We ran out of A2 Flash hiders, so thats probably the delay.  
Sorry for the hassle and confusion, I'll get it taken care of.

I hear the longer you wait, the more it kicks your butt to do it.  I still have all mine and I'm 34.  Now you're scaring me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I just had 3 of mine taken out about 5-months ago.. One of the  worst exp, ever..  I was in PAIN for 5 weeks... b/c one in the bottom was impacted really deep.. if  I had to do over, I wouldnt do it.. it actually still hasnt healed all the way yet .. I still get food stuck in the hole that still hasnt closed up all the way..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top