Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2005 11:18:12 PM EDT
i have the yhm flip up rear sight and need a scope mount to clear the buis...anyone have any suggestions
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy a set of YHM riseers, thats all that I have found.  Also I am looking into a riser bar from rock river, it adds .5 inch to the flat top, but goes on like your a3 handle with two thumb screw.
Hope I helped
Icon
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
yep thats basically what i need
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Try that Wilson Combat Snorkel mount!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my riser from MidwayUSA  its a 3/4 in riser that fits on where your carry handle mounts and just like the carry handel has the square pieces under neith to keep it from moving when you change from one to the other.  two thumb screws that are really finger frendly easy to use its matt black and looks and works great . Ive tested it by alighning my 4x12 x42mm scope to shooting 1/2 in groups then took it off shot irons then reattaching the riser with the scope mount and scope back on the gun and it shot the same. the zero return worked great.  its high enough to prob handle a 50mm scope on a flat top with ease but not to high and works great with very low mounts. Price from midway like $20 to your door.  I rate it a 10!

http://www.midwayusa.com/esearch.exe/search?TabID=0&category_selector=all_products&search_keywords=ar+15+riser
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top