Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/29/2005 11:43:09 AM EDT
I'm sort of new to this forum and am not sure exactly where this question belongs (mods, feel free to move if necessary), but I am trying to locate a good gunsmith to tune my AR trigger.

I figured that if anybody knows, it would be the group here.

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm sort of new to this forum and am not sure exactly where this question belongs (mods, feel free to move if necessary), but I am trying to locate a good gunsmith to tune my AR trigger.

I figured that if anybody knows, it would be the group here.

Thanks!!!

Try this: 15 Minute Trigger Job Thread

or...  if you have a RRA 2 Stage, you can send it to White Oak Precision  Prices

Edited to add:  Welcome to the forums... LOTS to read and learn from here.  BTW, try the "Search" button.  Go back 30 days, on AR-15 board with any topic you're curious about.  You may find that someone else has recently asked a similar question.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input.  I saw the 15 minute trigger job link when I did my search for "trigger jobs"...but was hoping to find a good gunsmith, who does a lot of AR work.  Sometimes a ton of experience is hard to beat.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the input.  I saw the 15 minute trigger job link when I did my search for "trigger jobs"...but was hoping to find a good gunsmith, who does a lot of AR work.  Sometimes a ton of experience is hard to beat.

That will be hard to find locally. Here's a board member that tunes stock AR triggers for a good price: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=308306
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent!!!!  This is just what I was hoping to find!  Thanks a ton for the lead!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Apparently that message from Bill Springfield has been deleted.

I had 4 AR triggers worked over by Bill, I have not shot all of them yet, but they feel great in dry firing. Huge improvement over the stock triggers.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top