BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2005 7:30:52 AM EDT
PLEASE REMOVE
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much of a collectable as there were loads made, and they are still being made now.  The 6721 is a nice shooting AR, and is available new for around $1000.
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi folks, I have a question regarding the early Colt 6721 rifles that were made for LEO. I have seen an ad where the person is selling NIB 6721 made around 94 with LEO markings. Serial number starts with BD as the early ones and not LBD as the present ones are. Serial number is around BD0030xx.

Has anyone seen these early 6721s for sale before on the boards? Any collector value for these early ones?

Thanks to all that reply.
Louie…

There no difference to my knowledge between the post 1994 AR6721s and the ones produced today, except that I believe the current LE carbines are shipping with M16 carriers.

too recent to have any collectors value, and they are still in production, LE markings and all.

An excellent carbine, and well worth owning, but if they are asking more than current price (Should be around $1000) then you are better off getting a new production AR6721 from a dealer and getiing the M16 BC to boot.

ETA Stickman beat me to the punch

Link Posted: 10/14/2005 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
WOW, that was quick........THANKS for the info and now have my answer. Really do appreciate it!
Louie..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top