Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2005 11:39:19 AM EDT
Below checkout the pics of my new addition. I built the lower with a Stag lower, Stag collapsable stock, and a Bushmaster parts kit. The upper is from Stag with a flip up Arms rear sight. Thanks to everyone who suggested doing my build with Stag. The quality is outstanding and I can't wait to shoot it over the weekend.

I will post more pics when the build is totally complete. I will be adding an ambi-safety, Sarco grip, ambi-sling adapter, TAG sling, Eotech Holo Site, and Tango verticle grip. These pieces should be in by the end of the month. Just in time for show and tell at hunting camp.

I would love to add an Ontario M-9 bayonet, but I don't believe it will fit properly. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for looking.

I took the new addition to the range this morning. Rainy, but at least I got to shoot. I didn't shoot for accuracy only function.  80 rounds were put thru the gun. 4 different mags and 60 Q3131A and 20 Federal Eagle. The rifle performed flawlessly! Zero failures of any kind.  I can't wait to shoot it with the other accessories installed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks great......Enjoy it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice build.

Good choices on your current and future components.

I would recommend Stag Arms ambi-selector which I have and also a Norgon ambi magazine catch if you need it.

The regular bayonet won't fit the 16-inch CAR you would need a specific bayonet for it, see link.

PreBanArms website link

Have fun!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
very nice looking build, job well done congrats
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hail, fellow Maineiac!

Nice rifle.  I just finished a build using a Stag upper, stripped Stag lower and a Bushmaster LPK.   I absolutely love it - shoots great.

Happy shooting.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks great, enjoy
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice job.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]
One problem.

You didn't say how it shoots

Make sure you report back when you get out to shoot it the first time.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
One problem.

You didn't say how it shoots

Make sure you report back when you get out to shoot it the first time.

WIZZO

Ditto!  I should be having the same setup on Friday, but with a RRA lower instead of Stag.  I am just wondering what to expect for accuracy.  Nice looking rifle!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top