Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 6:42:03 PM EDT
I had my 1st. AR years ago to start  jaming so I would have to Drop the mag and clear the chamber , jack the shell out. and start over again , insert mag and charge the weapon and fire one round and do it again. So I ordered a Bushmaster M4 1/9 14.5 A2 with phamtom flash supresser and I could shoot again. I found out later from Bushmaster that all I had todo was order a new Chargehandle. What caused the Chargehandle to mess-up? So did I some how bend the old Chargehandle? Can someone help me out?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I had my 1st. AR years ago to start  jaming so I would have to Drop the mag and clear the chamber , jack the shell out. and start over again , insert mag and charge the weapon and fire one round and do it again. So I ordered a Bushmaster M4 1/9 14.5 A2 with phamtom flash supresser and I could shoot again. I found out later from Bushmaster that all I had todo was order a new Chargehandle. What caused the Chargehandle to mess-up? So did I some how bend the old Chargehandle? Can someone help me out?

Woah! Back up slowly and run that by us again. What exactly was the problem with your rifle? Why would your charging handle cause any jamming? And why would you decide to replace your flash suppressor for a jamming problem?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
not enough info to diagnose a bad/bent charging handle.

at this point anything could have been causing your problems and unless you told bushmaster something you arent telling us then you talked to a wrong person that was just selling you an item
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You bought a new rifle because your rifle was jamming?

What kind of rifle did you own before?

I don't think your charging handle would of caused the problems you described.

Lets face it... First of all, he was going to buy another black rifle anyway. He already owns at least one.... where there is one, there soon wil be more..... Then before you know it, you have many and you are left wondering, WTH just happened to all my money.......  

Secondly... need more info to diagnose the jam problem in the original....... Then he can have two functioning uppers.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top