Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 4:45:09 PM EDT
looking at getting a complete RRA 9mm A4

how are the RRA units working? and the stock modified uzi mags
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know bro, but I sure as heck want one for myself.  I'm gonna keep an eye out on this thread for the info as well.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds good

i know i could just buy the upper and parts. i just like the idea of a 'factory' 9mm AR

do you know if the lowers are stamped 9mm or 223?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I put a RRA upper on my BFI lower and have had good results.

I did have some ejection problems with it when I first got it but after tweaking the extractor "in" toward the lip of the case a little, that was solved.

I ramped the bolt carrier to eliminate trigger slap and installed KNS non-rotational stainless steel pins as well.  I run mine with a full A1 stock and buffer which smooths out the recoil impulse some as well.

Since I already had two Uzis and plenty of mags, I installed a VM HyTech magwell which allowed me to use my unaltered Uzi mags.

If you do over to the Pistol Caliber Board you will find several threads on the RRA 9mm upper.  There is a picture of mine over there in the VM HyTech thread

Good luck!

Mario
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I built mine with all RRA stuff. Lower, block, upper. It run GREATTTT!!! I can ASSUME the finished gun with the 9mm markings will be built the same.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
i love my 9mm carbine!
but its a colt
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top