Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2005 11:02:20 AM EDT
Ok, all you SBR guys out there, I want an SBR, and my state allows it I think (Kansas). My question is that I live on a military post... Who do I get to sign the CLEO part??? The Provost Marshal? And I am in Iraq right now, is there a way I could buy the upper now and get my SBR when I get home and buy my lower then? Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure of the answers to some of the questions but AFAIK you need to put the serial number of a lower onto the form when you apply for the SBR.  You can buy the upper whenever, you just can't put it on a lower until you have the stamp.

You might also search through the full auto forum for some more info.

Seydou
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I am trying to see about getting the upper right now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top