Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2005 3:55:14 AM EDT
Hey all, I am trying to find the best place to get a good 20 inch or longer bull barrel assembled upper receiver. I want to build a tack driver. I have looked into bushmaaster but dont like the milled off FSB. I would preferr one with a FA. Any help or links would be appreciated. I am usually pretty good at researching these things for myself but I am in Iraq right now and dont get as much internet time as I would like to have. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
i bought a 24" rra from rbprecision for a GREAT price and its definatly a tack driver
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]
One place to check out is Pete at Legal Transfers http://www.ar15sales.com/ . I just purchased a RRA 24" Varmit upper from him and am very satisfied. The service was great and the upper exceeded my expectations in both appearance and performance.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
i got a kit from jt distributing which was really accurate
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the free float tube on the RRA ones easy to uninstall if I were to want it replaced with a different one?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#5]
eklikwhoa how was the fit and finish on that JT kit? did it have an FA or not? I have never personaly used anything from JT.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
eklikwhoa how was the fit and finish on that JT kit? did it have an FA or not? I have never personaly used anything from JT.

fit finish is like every other quality upper i have handled, good

it did have a fa and shell deflector.

jt is good peoples and they are also located in the industry forum
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, I might give them a try.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top