Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2005 1:12:16 AM EDT
I am interested in putting together a semiautomatic Mk 12 Mod 0 Clone.  However I need to get a list of parts (barrels, handguards, stocks, pistol grips, sights etc.) and their respective manufacturers.  I found one entry on Wikipedia on this subject that seemed to be pretty good, but you can never be totally sure of Wikipedia data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_12_Mod_0

I just thought I might ask some of the members on this forum, particularly those who have used this rifle as a member of the military, about these rifles and the parts and accessories on them.  If anyone knows what the make and model of the accessories and parts on the Mk 12 Mod 0/1 SPR are, please reply with your information.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Shoot an Email to [email protected]. He built the gun in the Wikipedia entry and still builds SPR clones. Unfortunately the OPS Inc. muzzle break is no longer in production, so the era of perfect clones has ended.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]
or you could contact steve@adcofirearms
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:04:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:35:50 AM EDT
[#4]
1-MOA, the wikipedia entry is actually quite accurate in this case, at last based on the data I've been able to gather here and elsewhere.

Bigbore, love that Mod 0 clone.  How'd you paint it, and what color is that?  

Will

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, thanks for all the info, guys.

Bigbore, I understand from OPS, Inc's website that that muzzle break comes with the silencer.  How much is that silencer unit?  Also do you know if barrel is available from Douglas and do you know of a distributor?  Also is a complete MK 12 MOD 0 upper available for sale?  My plan is to upgrade a Bushmaster carbine that I own into the MK 12 MOD 0 clone.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top