Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 8:32:26 PM EDT
Just wanted a quick laugh. Noticed you doing more surfing than me here. Thats surprising. Admit it! It's gotten to you too! Already infested your brain, and now it consumes your every thought! Bwahaahhaahahahahahahahaahah Bow to the BRD!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrong forum dude!

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wrong forum dude!

Well which is it supposed to go into? We have yet to add an "BRD Victims Anonymous", "Insanity Is Not Having Enough AR15s", or a "I HAVE NO MONEY!!" forum lol
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wrong forum dude!

Well which is it supposed to go into? We have yet to add an "BRD Victims Anonymous", "Insanity Is Not Having Enough AR15s", or a "I HAVE NO MONEY!!" forum lol

Amen!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wrong forum dude!

Its called the EE.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top