Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2005 1:58:15 PM EDT
i have been trying to email them and can not get through

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'order status',

is anyone else haveing trouble..
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried calling?  I heard they might be on vacation or something, and i know chris was under the weather earlier last month, so maybe you should try calling.  i htink they answer their phones between 10 and 4 mountain time...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]
no i have not called yet as i thought he might be very busy ..
the website said normal hours starting 10-3 i just cant figure out why the emails arnt being sent..
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Try calling them.  I pickup a barrel from them a while back and they went the extra mile to make sure everything worked out.
Great guys to deal with.  Prompt service.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I had simular problems and found out that Chris was in the hospital. That being said it was hard to get in touch with anyone even before that. Whoever has been filling in lately doesn't seem to know what is going on so I bought from someone else.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
i ordered a lower reciever last month and i think the gun store droped the ball on mailing the ffl..
i talked to the gun store guy last week and then chris went on vacation or something i just wanted to send him a email so he could check on the ffl ..but i have not been able to get one sent i didnt know if it was just me or not...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I spoke with Chris last Friday before he sent out my upper and he said they were going out of town but he should be back soon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
if their email account is full would that be why my email would be rejected..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top