Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2005 6:37:19 AM EDT
I am looking at building an AR-15 16 inch and am probally going to go with a M4 or Car-15 style.  I want it to be post band because I can get stationed in NJ.  I am looking at http://www.mapartsinc.com/ for the Kit and a DPMS lower since they say they are legal in NJ.  Any suggestions from the expereince here would be great.  Looking at $445-485 for the kit and its $105 out the door for the lower.  This is a first build but with being in the Military for 4 years and deploying with a M16A2 i think it will not be much of a problem with putting it together.  Thanks

Scott
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:29:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard.

BTT so the others can chime in.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Bringing it to the top of the list.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with the NJ Attorney General and the NRA before you deny yourself a pre-ban.  I cannot see how NJ, where you MAY get stationed can confiscate a legaly owned weapon you owned prior to reassignment.  You may have to store it  in the post armory.  From a retiree.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top