Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2005 3:57:17 PM EDT
For those of us on the tall side with long arms, it is my experience that the standard telestock just doesn't cut it. I added a recoil pad to mine to make it about 1/2" longer, but that still isn't enough length. Does anyone out there manufacture a stock with significantly more length of pull than the standard telestock?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If a recall correctly a fully extended Magpul stock is 5/8'' longer than the fixed A2 stock.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If a recall correctly a fully extended Magpul stock is 5/8'' longer than the fixed A2 stock.

Is the A2 stock longer than the telestock?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
You could use an A2 stock with an adjustable buttplate to really extend the length of pull. I have long arms and the adjustable buttstock can make the LOP at least 2" inches longer.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
try using one of the spacers that go between the upper and the stock, in addition to you rubber butt pad.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Fulton Armory has butt stock extender with ambi QD swivel sockets, which adds 2" to the A2 stock.

It fits between the lower rear end and the stock and includes long spacer and screw.

Fulton Armory website link
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is the A2 stock longer than the telestock?

It depends.
I've got a 4pos with the old style stock and it's A1 length.
I've got a 6pos with the new M4 style stock and it's A2 length.
And I've got a VLTOR with the 5pos extension and it's A1 length.

As mentioned, the magpul is longer than the A2 stock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top