Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 9:36:59 PM EDT
      I drove an hour and a half to my family's 110 acres of woods near Vevay, Indiana today.  The mission was to first set up my new Stealth-cam and my tree stand over a promising deer trail.
      Second, I was going to try out my new ar build with a J&T upper and a Cav Arms lower. It handled and fired fine at first and then started to FTF (feed). Hmmm...  Tried a new mag and the same thing happened. Damn. Fiddled with it for a minute or two with no favorable results. Looked at the bottom of the mags... Mini-14. WTF I grabbed the two mags because they were already loaded and grabbed the mags for my wife's rifle.
      Crap. Oh well, time to try out the ghost ring sight I intalled on my GLOCK 34. What's that you say? It won't function well with a Beretta mag? Jeez! Some days it's lucky I have my head attached.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't carry 4 or 5 spare mags in your car?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey! Lighten up. I'm new at this.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top