Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2005 4:55:08 PM EDT

I can't believe how much of a difference the new grip makes! I have big hands and the extra thick backstrap insert makes this thing fit like a glove.
Between this grip and the Magpul anti-tilt followers in my magazines, I believe that Magpul makes some of the best inexpensive upgrades you can buy!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait 'til you use an actual MagPul!

+1 on the grip.
Best, Mod, Ever...!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the ranger plates,all my mags have them and the anti tilt followers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
just out of curiousty I have the new grip for mine but no allen keys what size allen eky removes the handle.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like the ranger plates,all my mags have them and the anti tilt followers.

I will have to get a handfull of the ranger plates next. I'm working my way up to the $200 stock.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
just out of curiousty I have the new grip for mine but no allen keys what size allen eky removes the handle.

3/16
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

the original Bushy handgrip was 3/16 and the MIAD had a 5/32 hex on it's head.

Use hex bit tips in a screwdriver to reach in there if you don't have long allen keys
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Put one on my BUSHY....

LOOOOOVE the way it feels.....

PERFECT accessory.....

-R
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got mine in today's mail.

And I whole heartedly agree on the best grip on the market!

I really thought I would love the fat, arched backstrap (B3) but the thinner one (B2) is perfect for me. And the front strap without the finger hump.

I also have their winter triggerguard. Another perfect upgrade. All future rifles will have the trigger guard and I don't see myself using anyother grip.

Thanks for the great products MagPul!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Ditto that. Just got mine in the mail today as well. I'm using the B2 with the trigger guard with the finger hump.

Fits perfect. B3 was a little too big.

I was skeptical to it living up to all the hype, but I must say it provides a comfortable grip.

I'll reserve the rest of my judgement until after I've shot with it, but initial impressions are positive.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#10]
It's funny, I finally got around to putting the grip tape on the 2nd grip...
Now the 1st one practically feels like it has grease on it!

They are pre-prod, so I haven't felt the new texture, but the tape version
just can't be beat!

MagPul just flatout makes incredible products.
I can't wait to see the new-newest stock they're working on...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top