Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:38:34 AM EDT
My new PC came with the ability to watch DVD’s and snap screen shots which I can save and convert to .jpg’s. These are a couple of pics I’ve saved so far for use as desktop backgrounds. If your PC can do the same, and you own BHD, lets see some of your favorite screen shots!

I tried to concentrate on frames with clear shots of the weapons used in the movie.

One of my favorites so far.

It does take some time, watching the movie with your finger on the pause button waiting for a good frame to freeze and shoot. But watching the movie this way I have picked up details I missed otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't spy autosear pin! the director must have been short M16 lowers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#3]
what software are you using to grab those screen shots ?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't spy autosear pin! the director must have benn short M16 lowers.

Damn you got good eyes!!  Nice pics!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yea.......... Win DVD perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#6]
The second picture looks like a blackhawk is going to fly right up his nose!  Blackhawk UP!!  Blackhawk UP!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The second picture looks like a blackhawk is going to fly right up his nose!  Blackhawk UP!!  Blackhawk UP!!!hr

As my six year old would say, "Well, ACTUALLY, Chris..."  That's a Lttle Bird in that scene, not a Blackhawk.  Sorry, had to do it.  Now, on to the flames...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The second picture looks like a blackhawk is going to fly right up his nose!  Blackhawk UP!!  Blackhawk UP!!!

As my six year old would say, "Well, ACTUALLY, Chris..."  That's a Lttle Bird in that scene, not a Blackhawk.  

Sorry, had to do it.  Now, on to the flames...

Sorry, didn't have my glasses on (i refuse to wear them).  I just saw a black spot with a huge rotor above it.  Besides, little bird UP doesn't sound as cool.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Here is some from Tears Of The Sun

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The second picture looks like a blackhawk is going to fly right up his nose!  Blackhawk UP!!  Blackhawk UP!!!hr

LOL, I had to go back and see that!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Tagged
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Here is some from Tears Of The Sun

[i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/glock22_40/glock21/cap005.jpg

Is he shooting him for exposing his ASS CRACK?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#15]
lmao ..... The guy has pants on you just cant tell it in the pic.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
One thing I appreciated about the "movie making" in Blackhawk Down was that fact that the M16s and CAR15s looked as if they were actually used by the military.  As opposed to some movies where the rifles look as though they just came out of a safe.

and they - for the most part - didn't use weapons that had not yet been introduced when the fight took place.

Use of the old car stocks for example, is good technical consulting work
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I've always wanted to know what kind of shotgun he has on his back and how its mounted.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea.......... Win DVD perhaps?

No, it’s called Cyber Link Power DVD. It came installed on my new PC.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As my six year old would say, "Well, ACTUALLY, Chris..."  That's a Lttle Bird in that scene, not a Blackhawk.  had

Sorry, didn't have my glasses on (i refuse to wear them).  I just saw a black spot with a huge rotor above it.  Besides, little bird UP doesn't sound as cool.hr

+1

I laughed out loud when I first read "Blackhawk UP!"  Funny shit.  I just had to rag on ya.  Hell, I didn't even see the helicopter until your post.  Maybe I need glasses.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top