Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2005 2:40:15 PM EDT
I just picked up an Bushmaster M4gery I got in a trade.  Couple of real dumb question, it came with a Tangodown forward grip.  How the heck do you remove that from the rail?  Also the rail covers, how do you put them back on?  Do they slide on or do they snap on?

Dumb questions I know but hey when Uncle lent me my first M16 this stuff didn't exist.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
search

the grip has the two tabs on both sides that need to be pulled downward and slid off and the panels, im guessing they are also tango down, need the center tab pulled away from the rails and slid off/on
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
What he said.  Also, that TD forward grip may fit very snug.  Make sure you have both locking lugs pulled all the way down and you should be able to slide it off.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top