Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:20:00 AM EDT
I know I had found a website somewhere that sold AR furniture in a huge rainbow of colors, but now I can't find it! I am specifically looking for a white A2 buttstock...

The gurus here will show me the path of my quest...Thanks in advanced.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Spray paint it
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Cav Arms
http://www.cavalryarms.com/CR.html
DMPS also makes white
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:40:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Ameetec Arms also sells some colored stocks.  They've got the tactical trifecta of black, brown, and OD, but they've also got some A1 stocks in rainbow colors (not white, though).

www.ameetecarms.com/
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]

+1 TO PAINT IT
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
KRYLON!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ameetec Arms also sells some colored stocks.  They've got the tactical trifecta of black, brown, and OD, but they've also got some A1 stocks in rainbow colors (not white, though).

www.ameetecarms.com/

Thanks. That's the site a remember browsing. Your right though, no white... Looks like I'll paint!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#7]
CavArms did make a small run of white furniture, many years ago. Our own Moderator Troy is the only one I know of that still has some.
CavArms realized that the white was perpetually dirty, and developed the gray instead.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top