Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 5:17:19 PM EDT
No, I'm not asking if that BATF will come throw me in prison for owning an LEO marked rifle, like someone seems to ask every other day.

What I would like to know, if anyone can help me out, is where I can get one, preferrably without a stock on it.  Is anyone still selling these anywhere?  

I want one for the same reason I bought LEO marked magazines after the ban -- out of spite, mainly, and also to serve as a reminder of what happens when we don't pay attention to the legislators who would ban our firearms.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#2]
SAW
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a LE/Govt/Export lower reciver, got it from a private owner though, ive seen them for sale around...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
there are leo/mil marked lowers for sale now and then in the equipment exchange
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw a neutered upper on a telestock lower today.  That's enough to remind me of the awb.  They wanted $925 for it too!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#6]
My Ar has LE Only marked on it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#7]
LE restricted marked stripped lowers from Ameetec listed as in stock for $135.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top