Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2005 12:59:39 AM EDT
I know at some point I saw some posts related to this, but I can't find it. I want a new or used lower w/.172 FC pins and no sear block for a project. The newer Colts with the web across the rear of the lower is OK, I just don't want the pin from the sear block showing on the outside of the lower. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know at some point I saw some posts related to this, but I can't find it. I want a new or used lower w/.172 FC pins and no sear block for a project. The newer Colts with the web across the rear of the lower is OK, I just don't want the pin from the sear block showing on the outside of the lower. Thanks.

www.sawlesales.com           www.rguns.net
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
COLT's suggestions (sawlesales and r-guns) are good ones

I have seen a bunch go through the Equipment Exchange as well

Maybe put up a WTB (Want to Buy) in there.

Good luck
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. One quick question... I have seen some negitive comments on Rguns. You guys give me the all clear and were off!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you know an FFL, try here: www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=808820&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

Am I seeing this correctly, a Colt stripped lower for $109.............
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you know an FFL, try here: www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=808820&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

I'm seeing it too but I seriously doubt that its COLT manufactured...

"Manufactured by a primary military contractor"

You better email Numrich about that one...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks guys. One quick question... I have seen some negitive comments on Rguns. You guys give me the all clear and were off!

I have ordered from RGuns a few times and I personally have never had a problem with them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:56:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe it either.  But if it is, I am all over it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ad clearly states:

Manufactured by a primary military contractor. CNC machined from heat treated 7075 T6 aluminum forgings with a Type 3 hardcoat anodized finish. Lower receiver features a broached magazine well. Upper receiver features a Mil-Spec Everlube 626 coating, which inhibits critical wear for the life of the receiver. For use with all G.I. or aftermarket parts.

That translates loosely as----------- CMT

Which is a very good and dependable part.

Curious as to the roll-marks that would be on these.

Maybe I will call them tomorrow (Monday)
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't have a problem with Rguns other than the prices being a little high. There was a thread on them in this board a few weeks ago.

FRAGBAIT

I like your screen name. Does EOMFD mean anything to you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm seeing it too but I seriously doubt that its COLT manufactured...

"Manufactured by a primary military contractor"

You better email Numrich about that one...

I'll buy 10 of them if they are  real colts  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#15]
EOMFD.... uh  no. I can guess the MF part but not the rest.

Thanks for the imput guys, I will order one in the AM. I just built an AR and will post some pictures as soon as I can get the server to take my photos.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a STAG...  Email confirmation is below...

Dear Jason,

Item #808820 is manufactured by Stag Arms with the Stag head and their address.  If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me again.

Thank You,

Nancy
Web Services  

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:34 PM
To: Numrich Customer Service
Subject: AR15 lower receiver

In reference to Item No. 808820. Who actually manufactures it? What  rollmarks are on the receiver? Thank you,

Jason
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Update, I have received an IM and other contacts stating to stay away from rguns. Anyone have a good source for Colt parts other than them . SAW did not list a Colt lower for sale that I could find. Is there a reasonable chance of finding a used strpped Colt lower or am I dreaming?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Check out auction sites like gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know why you were told to stay away from Rguns, but I've had good luck from them.
I bought a Colt Match Target reciever from them earlier this year.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#20]
www.specializedarmament.com

They actually have the lower receivers.  You just have to call them - that's what I did.  They don't list the receivers on the website because they have had too many people just try to order them without realizing that they are the actual weapon.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a STAG...  Email confirmation is below...

Dear Jason,

Item #808820 is manufactured by Stag Arms with the Stag head and their address.  If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me again.

Thank You,

Nancy
Web Services  

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:34 PM
To: Numrich Customer Service
Subject: AR15 lower receiver

In reference to Item No. 808820. Who actually manufactures it? What  rollmarks are on the receiver? Thank you,

Jason

I don't like that tricky advertising.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top