Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2005 10:11:15 AM EDT
I was just wondering if the sopmod stock is about the same length as my 6p stock on my bushy???
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was just wondering if the sopmod stock is about the same length as my 6p stock on my bushy???

I believe they (SOPMOD) are about an 1" longer - but don't quote me on that.

ETA: Just got this from the tacked item; Choosing the best collapsible stock for you:

LMT SOPMOD - This requires a mil-spec buffer tube which are available in either 4 or 5 position versions. If you use a 4 position buffer tube, the minimum LOP will be 11" and the maximum LOP will be 14.25" which makes the LMT SOPMOD stock the longest one out of the box.

Standard M-4 - These do not require mil-spec buffer tubes with the exception of genuine Colt stocks. Buffer tubes are available with 4, 5 or 6 positions and I believe there is even a 7 position one now. Minimum LOP is 9.84" and maximum LOP (with a 4 position buffer tube) is 13.18". If you use a 5 position buffer tube, the max LOP will be right around 13.32" If you use a 6 position buffer tube, the max LOP will be around 14". There are also rubber butt pads available for this stock if you want to increase the LOP.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top