Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:01:51 AM EDT
I sent my Bushy M4 14.5'' upper to ADCO on monday, 9/12/05. I had them hack off the mini y-comp and replace it with a permantly attached phantom. Can you believe i got it back yesterday, 1 week and a day from the day I sent it !! How is that for fast service !!! I also have to add the work is flawless as always..  Once again, YOU GUYS ROCK!

hail.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I just sent my Colt 6400C upper to them.  Hopefully the same thing.

Max
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent mine to them on a thursday (about 6 monthes ago)and had it back by tuesday the following week. They have very fast service and there work is awsome.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
my bare barrel whent last friday,and Ihave a bag O' rounds waitin on its return.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#4]
That seems to be about their typical turnaround time.  My AR10 upper went to them right after the ban, and It's great.  Too bad they don't do .308 work anymore.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top