Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:27:35 AM EDT
Just thought i'd ask before I went and pulled it out and looked.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:28:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just thought i'd ask before I went and pulled it out and looked.

some are, you'll have to look to know if yours is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The standard ones aren't.

You have to get an Ambi selector if you want the safety on the right side of the rifle.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]
it's an armalite M15A4
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Just pull it out and look, it's not that hard.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just pull it out and look, it's not that hard.

just does not sound right.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#6]
He's right, I knew it was easy, I just thought some might know off the top of there head before I went to the trouble. But anyway... I went to the trouble.

It will fit and work. However the problem lies in that the opposite side of the switch isn't milled for the plunger so it will just pop right out. No plunger slot.

So I think, "no problem" I'll just drill a hole. I tried, but the metal is so hard that I didn't have anything here that would drill it and I would have to order something. So if I have to order something, I'll just order a lefty safety.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top