Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 10:40:15 PM EDT
Hi Everyone.  I’m new to the board and somewhat new to firearms as well.  I have a few guns but now I’m in the market for a M4 Carbine.   I’m planning on buying a Bushmaster M4 flat top in a couple of weeks.  It is my intention to make a few upgrades in order to make it more in line with what the special forces guys have.  I plan on getting an EOTech 552 holosight, a Knights Armament R.A.S., and a stainless steel bolt.   The reason I am buying this rifle is for fun first of all and also as a SHTF/Home protection rifle.  I already have an AK-47 but it’s a little to bulky and heavy for my liking.  I’m really new to this so cut me some slack if I ask any dumb questions.  Any tips or advice on anything is always welcome.  Thanks!

-Jason M
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
welcone aboard take a few days and look around and enjoy!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard!  There are lots of information on this site, spend some time and take as much as you can!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome ,

AK might be bulky and heavy but AR with all the stuff on it might be bulker and heavyer

http://tactrain.net/docs/images/general_originals/AR-15%2012-25-02%20010.jpg
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:20:26 AM EDT
[#4]
welcome to the best ar-15 site , lots of information herehippie.gif
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:25:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the site.  Check out the Equipment Exchange for good deals.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#6]
welcome
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the site!  Check out all the forums and find yourself a comfy spot and stay awhile.  I learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks!

-Jason M
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top