Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 4:01:09 PM EDT
Just another new guy stepping in and saying hello!  I've been lurking for a while doing searches and reading through threads seeing what I could pick up (I'm a mod on another board, so I know how the same redundant questions over and over again are).  

I've always leaned toward 30.06 as a preferred round of choice, but picked up a Mini 14 Ranch a few years ago and modded it and began to like the .223 also.  Finally bought a Bushmaster A3 20" this weekend and will be playing with it for a while - then move into building my own after I pick up on more information.  Besides the Mini, I shoot an M1 Garand and Model 70 for the most part.  Sidearm and carry is a Kimber Pro Carry II 45...

Even though I've only had this one 2 days, I've already got the addiction...  Now if I can feed it without the wife knowing..............

Anyway, let the initiation begin...  lol....

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
to start off with you have to get 3k rounds and get them now.
Then go shoot that thing.

Welcome to BRD.

And hey if you are a lurker then you know this thread is useless without pics!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
to start off with you have to get 3k rounds and get them now.
Then go shoot that thing.

Welcome to BRD.

And hey if you are a lurker then you know this thread is useless without pics!!!!!

Yup, you'll be sweating bullets in no time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You came back really strong with pics of the arsenal.

Welcome to BRD central
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent come back with the pics.  Your pic-foo is stronger than most other newbs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice arsenal!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the welcome...  have
THe more I read on this board, the more I think I am going to like the AR the most though....    
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Keep in mind, no matter how much you want to spend on your AR's, there will always be someone that has spent more, or has more crap hanging off it, and has put 1,000,000 more rounds through theirs.

Once you get that out of the way, you'll fit in just fine.

BTW, there is no cure for BRD, but you can put it in temporary remission by buying any combination of the following:
mags/ammo/stripped lowers/LPKs/uppers/optics/BUIS's/rails/rail covers/magpul followers/stocks/triggers/grips/flash hiders/etc.

Your wallet are belong to us

And, Howdy

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
BTW, there is no cure for BRD, but you can put it in temporary remission by buying any combination of the following:
mags/ammo/stripped lowers/LPKs/uppers/optics/BUIS's/rails/rail covers/magpul followers/stocks/triggers/grips/flash hiders/etc.

Your wallet are belong to usHowdy

WIZZO

I've already found that out...  

I haven't owned it 2 days and I've already seen 20 parts I wish I would have bought instead.  h
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top