Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 12:43:51 PM EDT
Did we ever find for who else CMT/Stag makes parts?  RRA?  Colt?  Bushmaster?  Armalite?

I searched for this info, but found nothing.  I know, its probably hiding in plane sight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe they make stuff for Bushy. Rumor has it that Bushy contracts out to LAR who also makes stuff for DPMS.

CMT probably makes LPK's for about everyone.

As for factual info, they do make majority of the parts for RRA, and batches of Colt's. They also make Olympic Arms bolt assemblies. There was a topic in Build it yourself awhile back that had a list of all the brands that contract out to CMT, but it's in the archives by now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I searched the archives too, but couldn't find it.  With information from above, Stag/CMT is a safe bet to buy parts from.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't hesitate to buy and trust any Stag/CMT parts.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I read elsewhere on AR15.com that CMT provides upper receivers for Sabre Defence, but I don't know about the lowers.

Scott

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top