Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:32:41 PM EDT
I saw an AR 15 I believe in a gun store today that was a Colt 7.62 caliber.  What is something like this worth?  It was labelled with a sign Collectable sign and was priced at 1995 dollars.

What's the deal with this rifle?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one NIB on the rack; asking $2,100 for it.  Pre-ban plus the uppers cost extra.  Throw in the fact its a Colt.  And there you have it, costly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It is only a collector in the sense that not very many were made- (model 6830 or similar IIRC)

I believe because they didn't sell very well DUH! what else would "collector" mean?

I have seen them in the Equipment Exchange for 'ordinary' used AR (Colt) prices HERE'S ONE for example

That price you listed sounds over-blown good to me (ETA: You guys know far more than I do and I didnt mean to stomp your advertisement skypilot, and hope you find your buyer.)

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Wow. Anybody have pics?
(The one on GunsAmerica Sucks)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top