Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:07:05 AM EDT
I know this has been covered - And the thread will probably get moved -

Me and my Friend just got in an argument about this, He thinks im radical for thinking that the disarming in new orleans was wrong . . . I think this is bull sh$t . . . I also dont think they should be forced to evacuate . . . If they want to stay fine . . . just dont risk more lives trying to rescue them when they finally decide to leave days after the flood has come . . . .

I know this is old news - old topic - But I wanted to blow some steam . . . .

I guess my question is this: What would you guys do ?

My friend asked me this same question . . . I was alittle pissed so I replied in angry and told him I wouldnt give up my guns unless I was dead . . .  Maybe I am radical . . . .  Maybe I would hide them very well and hope they are still there when I come back to my looted house . . .  Who knows . . I guess Im glad I live in-land . . .

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I think there is a distinction between securing arms that are unattended in a home that could easily be invaded by squaters of ill repute and taking arms out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

I would like to see an article from a reputable source that discusses what is really going on in NO.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Your right...  Take it to General Discussion, or Legal or Survival Forums
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top