Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:49:09 PM EDT
What would happen if this happen to your AR collection?

shotgunworld.com

The NewYork Times
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
This has been discussed quite a bit on other areas of the site.

But what I'm wondering is if the NO area of LA is NFA friendly.     If they are fretting over a couple of wimpy little regular guns I wonder if they shit a collosal kitten over the thought of a couple of NFA owners not evacuating.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#2]
dupage
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
post slut
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
let them try, I am either dead in cwhich case I don't care, bugged out with all the weaposn I coudl carry rest in safe, in th ehouse with weapons in safe and on me in which case they are goign to have to capture or kill me to get  them

and if they break in to seize them while I am gone they will have to cut into my safe, that should be fun
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
dupe of an O/T thread
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top