Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:07:58 PM EDT
and i'm figuring out how to post pics so i'll get some more up later.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Bulldogxj/Ar15017.jpg
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rig . How does it shoot ? Range report needed .
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Upper?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I put 100 rds through her at the range at work (police station) just to shake things up, fired with zero problems, but just tightened everything up one more time and i'll put it through the paces this weekend. Indoor range is only 20 yards so didnt even bother screwing with the EO Tech or sights yet. Love this thing;

RRA Lower
STAG lefty upper w/16" M4 profile ( A2 flash hider w/bayo)
ARMS 58M MOD rail and #40 BUIS
Badger Tac latch
VLTOR clubfoot
GG&G sling plate w/TROY single point sling
EO Tech 552 w/ Accucam mount
Magpul trigger guard
Hogue grip

Think its a nice solid build, got another RRA lower with consecutive serial # to this one and another STAG lefty upper. Rounding up all the right stuff to build a lefty SPR. Cant wait.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks nice!
Did you build the upper or buy it complete?
Thanks,
JR
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Its STAG's 16" set up. However, I got it from STAG direct minus the front handguard cap and delta ring set up so I could mount the ARMS.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:55:19 AM EDT
[#6]
very nice looking set you. Job well done congrats
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top