Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:38:43 AM EDT
Hi,
I am looking in to hang some stuff off my AR. does any company make a 12 guage shotgun that fits under a 20" barrel?
if so, anyone have any links to sites that sell them?

Thank You.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:50:33 AM EDT
[#1]
think its called the masterkey.

bulky, heavy and iirc needs to be file as an aow
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:02:43 AM EDT
[#2]
They make em, but they seem awkward and pointless. I personally think you would be better off buying a short bbl shotgun, doing the paperwork and carrying it seperately. But, I guess if I ever needed something for door breaching (which I VERY seriously doubt will ever happen), if my foot won't work, a battering ram of some sort would. I would not want to try and shoot a 12 gauge that is hanging from the bottom of an Ar.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:06:08 AM EDT
[#3]
MASTERKEY

Knights Armaments Co.
Linky: www.impactguns.com/store/knights_masterkey.html

This one is designed to mount under a 14.5 M4 profile barrel.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:11:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They make em, but they seem awkward and pointless. I personally think you would be better off buying a short bbl shotgun, doing the paperwork and carrying it seperately. But, I guess if I ever needed something for door breaching (which I VERY seriously doubt will ever happen), if my foot won't work, a battering ram of some sort would. I would not want to try and shoot a 12 gauge that is hanging from the bottom of an Ar.

They have a habit of recoiling and beraking things....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I know that they exist and may have a specialized purpose.  I just don't get the idea of taking a light weight rifle/carbine (one of the ARs greatest assets) and hanging so much junk on to it that it becomes a bar-bell.  That's just me.  Best.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the sage advise, maybe I should reconcider and just get a good scope and a light.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top