Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:17:47 PM EDT
I got a colt m4gery with a A2 upper with a ACOG/Foregrip/OTAL/Surefire mounted on the rail and I am looking for a good case for it. Nothing pricey I hope to keep it under 150ish. I really like the discreent rifle case Eagle industries makes but my problem with that is they come in set sizes. They only have a 32 and 42 inch. And for some damned reason my m4gery is 3/4th of an inch over 32 so that wont work. Any suggestions would be great.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
A large duffle bag with some clothes thrown in to hide printing makes one helluva discreet case

they're usually WAY under $150 too
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea right and when i put those clothes on ill smell like CLP. Itll drive the ladies nuts.. CLP Cologne, The way a man should smell. I found a 36" version like eagles except by tactical tailer I might end up getting that instead cheaper too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
SKB or Pelican Cases are good to go.

Cases

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Eagle Industries OD DISCREET CASE (DC-CAR-15) that I use for my Colt LE6920.  Works great and got it for around $115 shipped.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have an Eagle Industries OD DISCREET CASE (DC-CAR-15) that I use for my Colt LE6920.  Works great and got it for around $115 shipped.

How tight is the fit on the muzzle and buttplate?   I'm thinking of getting one for my 6920, but I have a LMT Sopmod and a Vortex FH on it.   I'm wondering if the added inches may be just enought to put it out of the DC-Car's width?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a  uber discreet case group buy going on right now.

The clock is ticking...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How tight is the fit on the muzzle and buttplate?   I'm thinking of getting one for my 6920, but I have a LMT Sopmod and a Vortex FH on it.   I'm wondering if the added inches may be just enought to put it out of the DC-Car's width?

Looks to me like 1/2" over a stock 6920 would work and maybe 3/4", but that would be pushing it IMO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Maxpedition has the Sliver case, very well made and just $80 shipped from
http://www.1sks.com/store/maxpedition-sliver-gun-case.html
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top