Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2005 5:26:57 PM EDT
Anyone ever deal with RGUNs?  I'm looking at a lower they have & have had a few emails sent to me saying to be wary of them? Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone ever deal with RGUNs?  I'm looking at a lower they have & have had a few emails sent to me saying to be wary of them? Anyone?

Their reputation is worse than Botach, believe it or not!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That  BAD?!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I havnt had problems with them. if you live in Northern IL, they ar one of the few AR friendly stores.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a DPMS Lo Pro classic from them and the sale went off without a hitch .
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Given their reputation, I'd steer clear of them.  Yes, they're that bad.  

RGUNS did a lot of shady shit with lots of credit card orders.  Basicly they would advertise a product for a "to good to be true" price.  Have everybody and their mom charge it on their credit card.  Be "currently out of stock" or "backordered" for an ungodly amount of time.  Then when people would decide to stop waiting for months for their Colt preban mags--er product--they would request a refund to their credit card to go somewhere else.  RGUNS them hit 'em with a 20% restocking fee for something they never even had in stock.

Emails and phone calls were never returnd.  Just like Botach.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered 3 times from them.  Twice for mags and once for a DSA STG58.  All three times the order was shipped the same or next day.  The STG went out the same day b/c the had my dealer's FFL on file.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Geez... lot of RGUN threads lately.

There are two RGUNS... good one is in Texas I think, the bad one is back East somewhere.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I have ordered from them alot . order on wednesday morning and the ups man puts it in my hot little hand friday afternoon. never had a problem! I even called and ask a few questions. No problem! EVER  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#9]
though i never ordered from them i came close once.

very unprofessional and rude on the phone, it got to the point that i apologized for calling and hung up.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top