Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:54:49 AM EDT

anyone here know where this stuff can be had in the pittsburgh pa.   area ???  is it

marketed under a different name around here ???    no one and i mean NO ONE has ever

heard of it in these parts !!      thought i'd like to give this a try, but ...........

of course   around here people think AR15   is something you give grandpa  twice a day

to keep him regular  !!    
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#1]
NOpe jus called BREAKFREE CLP..Try walmart. Im surprised no gunshops have it. You can use HOPPEs in a pinch. If anything jus order some over the internet like thru Brownells.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Wal mart would be your best chance. Or you might want to try FP-10 Firepower it is made in Butler PA. So you should be able to find that locally. I would use FP-10 over hopes for a lube anyday.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
wally world in CA, TX, MS, AR, and LA all have it......i'll bet that PA has em too

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
or you could mail order it from brownells or midwayusa
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, Wal-Mart Sporting Goods Department... Thats where I buy all my BREAK FREE products... Belle Vernon Wal-Mart, Washington Wal-Mart and the one in West Mifflin too...

You want to get the BREAK FREE / CLP

BREAK FREE action cleaner is good stuff too...

BREAK FREE Action Cleaner - $4.73
BREAK FREE / CLP - $3.87
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]

hey,   thanks a bunch guys.....found it in a gun shop in washington pa.    i never tried the

sporting goods section at wally world ,  always figured it would be in hardware or automotive.

can't wait to try this stuff on an AR and a FAL or two;  been using LSA  for years, and it's

time to try something hi-tech.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#7]
FWIW,  Gander Mountain stocks Break Free regularly.  
-JD
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at Gander Mountain in Erie yesterday specifially looking for CLP, they had nothing but Hoppes stuff
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top