Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2005 12:12:30 PM EDT
my nephew borrowed my M4gery and used crap ammo and now my firing pin does not make contact anymore. Where is the best place to get a new one? thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
you sure the bolt isnt just dirty?

chamber dirty?

might be other things to it. also there isnt much description of what is going on with your rifle for diagnosis
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
he said the range master took out the firing pin and said it was cracked, freekin silver bear ammo.
I haven't got a look at it yet.
I found one at CMMG, it's where I bought the upper anyway.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:22:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Nvm the "rangemaster", who was a "sniper" in Vietnam dissasembled my rifle and pulled out the buffer retainer and told my nephew that it was the firing pin and was chipped. I told him when he borrowed it not to let the tards that frequent that range touch my rifle. What kind of idiot thinks the buffer retainer pin is a firing pin?
It was in fact just dirty due to the crap ammo he was firing. I stripped it, cleaned it, and fired it afterwards. It functioned flawlessly.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top