Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:16:43 PM EDT
So someone ordered guns to be confiscated. Even from law-abiding people with legal guns.
They were allowing private security guards with AR15s (they said M16s but I doubt it). But taking guns from anyone who looked like they lived there.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/longenecker/2005/09/confiscation-of-weapons-in-louisana.html

Video: (requires DIVX):
http://tradecraft.us/Videos/NewOrleansGunConfiscationSmall.avi

Even in Iraq they let families keep one AK-47 and tended to let the Iraqi military guys keep their sidearm.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You'd better make this AR related quick!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Now AR15 material in this, you might want to repost it in the General section.  

Its not that people in this section don't care, its that we come here to talk about guns, not politics.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry. If the mods want to move it, that is ok with me cause I am not able to move it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Well everyone is going uber "DU" on this topic at the General Forum.

Havn't seen anything on the news and what is posted from NY times? sounds like open/conceled carrier has been revoked and they're taking guns from tards walking around packin heat but not breaking down doors searching for guns.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh -- I see that thread now. This one was not needed then (except the poll is nice).
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#8]
dupe from thread in GD
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top