Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:02:08 PM EDT
Got two colt lowers with no fence around the mag release. I will try to get the ser #'s on them tommorow. We have been using them to agress against the trainee's down here at Lackland. I just started this job and used one of these today. How old are these lowers. They have A2 uppers on them and the lowers are in prety good shape for an USAF weapon. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The USAF CATM guys have been remaking weapons into other configurations for a long time.  They could be from 30 years ago, but serial numbers or pics would be a big help.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the serial number side, and see what its says.  If it looks like this, its a real early model....

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll get the #'s, and some pics. That first pic is just like it but it has a A2 upper, and they have the burst fire on it. Can't remember if it says armilite on it but it has the colt name on it. Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top