Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:17:17 PM EDT
It is not as ferocious as the guitar cases in "Desperado", but it is just as inconspicuous and affordable: an electric guitar padded case.  I paid about $20 delivered and bought it over Ebay.  I got the idea from the Maryland AR15 site.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That is reminiscent of a Thompsons in a violin case.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Flippin' sweet! I have one of those from my old guitar,  I might try it, as it is a good way to carry it without being suppected.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Think a 20" would fit?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Say hello to my little friend...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
$20 shipped?  Wow!    And its even got backpack straps.   Covert and cheap.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Im afraid that I'd end up with my Dean at the range, or my AR at a gig. Which would be pretty funny..
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Im afraid that I'd end up with my Dean at the range, or my AR at a gig. Which would be pretty funny..

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I did that last year at college taking it in and out of an apartment... buncha liberals living nearby... didn't want them to get their panties in a twist...

but needless to say it turned some heads at the local range
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I did that last year at college taking it in and out of an apartment... buncha liberals living nearby... didn't want them to get their panties in a twist...

but needless to say it turned some heads at the local range

Same here. Very descreet
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Can I get some mashed potatoes with those chicken legs?

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I did that one time when I went to the shooting range and I was short one gun case.

I used my Fender gig bag but I didn't take it out of the truck when I unloaded my guns at the range.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top