Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:08:17 PM EDT
The EE went and made me buy an EOtech 511.A65 for my 16" BM carbine.    Off will go the tacpoint to my Mini-14 project, though it served me quite well on the AR.    
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats.  Now lets see some pictures....
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Congrats.  Now lets see some pictures....

Yep. It's mandatory.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Soon.  The dealer I ordered from is in WA, so should be here by Friday hopefully.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Worse than crack, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm up to 4 AR's and I just started my 2nd year of college.

I think Crack would have been cheaper.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I am still on number one but I have other guns on my list too.  Still not doing too bad for 20 years old.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]
All my stuff came today.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Wizzo,

Join the club.

3rd year of college and I am on AR#3 as well.

BRD in college is a bitch ain't it?

Nice rifles btw.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Get it sighted in yet? How do ya like it?

Krazny13, I no longer buy lunch (go home and eat ham-n-cheese sammiches). I save lots of money that way.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey Wizzo,

Join the club.

3rd year of college and I am on AR#3 as well.

BRD in college is a bitch ain't it?

Nice rifles btw.  

I just finished my 5 years worth of undergrad, and now I'm in my first semester of grad school. I didn't get an AR until this summer, but I can tell you one thing. Buying ARs while in college can be tough, but buying ARs when you are newly married is a whole 'nother ballgame!!

Been married about 4 months now and I am wishing I would have bought more guns before.....even though I was short on cash during school, it would have been worth it!!

Sorry for the thread hijack.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#11]
3rd year of college, got my 3rd AR, only it's a pre ban so it cost me triple what a normal one would :( Oh well, at least I got a good deal on the upper. I love my EoTech 512, enjoy the hell out of it and lets see some pics.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
3rd year of college, got my 3rd AR, only it's a pre ban so it cost me triple what a normal one would :( Oh well, at least I got a good deal on the upper. I love my EoTech 512, enjoy the hell out of it and lets see some pics.

Steve

pics above

ETA and to Wizzo:  Just got it today, but my BUIS was already sighted in from the Tacpoint, so I used that to roughly sight in the EOtech.  Should be able to hit someone's chest from 100 yards anyway.    Not sure when I will be able to get out and shoot it, but I think I will be very pleased.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top