Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2005 5:30:36 AM EDT
I LGC002XXX  <---- Last 3 letters taken off of course

I have looked and researched but found nothing.
What year was this made?  1996 - found that out

Any idea what kinda worth the gun is? I know it depends on the condition and such...I'm just going ballpark figure here....

Reason I ask, is that I've used this rifle soley @ work for about 2 years now.  Recently I got another rifle that I'm using.  If this gun is actually worth more than the "standard" one, I'll put it away...if not I'll switch up rifles every now and then for work.

Anyways, thanks for  your time and opinions...

I did see this post
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=246944

I'll do that but any other imput on if I should store it up from now on, or not worry too much about it and use it once in a while...thx!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#1]
gimme a sec....

okay....mine is LGC 034XXX and was made sometime early this year if that is any help

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
anyone...

bueller............
bueller...........

=============

Colt says it is a 1996 rifle...

So should I store it cause its "worth" more $$, or shoot it up?  Like I said, I got other AR's.....so no biggie.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Jomma - I have one that is LGC0028xx and it is from Jun 97.  A brand new A2 is going for about $1000-$1200 from what I can see.  Hope that helps - Good luck!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top