Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2005 4:42:48 PM EDT
Hi guys!! I hope it will be OK to ask here, but I thought, since this is the most viewed forum on the site, I might get a quicker response.
We are trying out a new item and wanted to show it to RRA. I have tried to go thru normal email contacts at RRA, but never get responses. I am sure if you have been on their webstie, you would have seen their current cleaning station they offer in wood. I made one out of our standard plastic that has a white core. The engraving shows thru. I wanted to see if they might be interested in this as an alternative to their current model. This is a first pass protoype.
As this is engraved with their name, trademark infrigements is a concern, so it is not for sale at this point. I was just hoping that someone here might be able to help me out in getting this info to someone that might be able to help or answer my questions at RRA.

IM, email [email protected], or post here

Thanks in advance for any help,   P.S. sorry about the kitchen counter condiments!!

Mike
PLASTIX PLUS

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What's wrong with getting rid of the RRA association and selling it under your own name?  I would think you could make a lot more money that way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Call  RRA and ask for Steve.

Thanks Steve, FYI my RRA varmint I bought from you a year ago is working flawlessly!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What's wrong with getting rid of the RRA association and selling it under your own name?  I would think you could make a lot more money that way.

THanks for the vote of confidence. We do already sell these without the name on them. I was just looking to get a large account from a mfg.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#5]
contact RBprecision as well. They have good contacts at RRA IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Contact Robert at RBPrecision.  He knows the RRA folks well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I only know the head armorer and he's not likely in a position to help you out.

bigbore knows what he's talking about, though.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top