Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2005 4:41:01 PM EDT
Hmm... I can't seem to find a retail store or anything on-line to give me a good reference point for what I should be paying for their left-handed uppers.  It looks like I'm going to have to special order it from my local shop.  Anybody got a real expectation of what I should be paying for Stag-15L Complete Upper Half A.R.M.S. #40 A2?  The MSRP is $550, but that's not necessarily what I should be paying.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see you paying that much less than MSRP for that Stag upper.  Dealer price is a lot closer than you think to that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
here you go from a dealer on this site.and it is free shipping to.he has excatly what your looking for.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=259915
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
here you go from a dealer on this site.and it is free shipping to.he has excatly what your looking for.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=259915

Thanks for the link.  I went ahead and ordered the upper from him!  Can't wait.  Now the fun is going to be finding a lower I like.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
i wished i had known you alsoneeded the lower because he  has mega lowers for a good price that match up good.

here is a pic of my future ar with the stag upper/mega lower he took the pics for me it is not oiled but you get the drift.

and here is the link to the lowers.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=275798

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the help man.  You're handy to have around .  I'm in no hurry for the lower just yet -- I'd rather spread out my costs.  But that's probably what I'll end up getting too.  Can you get an ambi-safety for it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks for all the help man.  You're handy to have around .  I'm in no hurry for the lower just yet -- I'd rather spread out my costs.  But that's probably what I'll end up getting too. Can you get an ambi-safety for it?

yeah you can just let him know you need the ambi and he will install it for you i think.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top