Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2005 2:02:02 PM EDT
Im assuming DPMS is a nice product, if not please correct me, but a guy on gunbroker.com is selling DPMS m4 style uppers 14.5'' new, with bolt, carrier, charging handle, and a birdcage fh thats not permanately attacked and not legal length for $424 + $10 shipping. Good deal? I realize I would need a longer fh (i was planning on buying a phantom anyway)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good price in my opinion. That is near DPMS dealer cost. DPMS makes a nice rifle.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Midway's specials for October. They have decent prices to begin with on DPMS uppers, and are offering some discounts.

I ordered one last night.

www.midwayusa.com
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I like some of DPMS' stuff, but you might want to check out a Stag upper.  Unless your were set on a 14.5" barrel.

www.eaglefirearms.net/stag_arms.htm#Upper%20Receiver%20Assemblies
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Just looked at the MidwayUSA October flyer. Some great prices on uppers.
Are you looking for a Southpaw?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I would also go with CMT/ Stag over DPMS.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top