Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:56:10 PM EDT
Hi everyone, I'm new to the AR-15 and to this site.  I just wanted to say that you guys are great, I have learned so much from reading your posts.  Thank you! Dose anyone have a tangodown vertical grip in black (used is fine) or an older used/inexpensive Eotech or something similar.    I'm sure a few of you guys have some of this stuff laying around collecting dust.  I've also posted in the "wanted to buy" in EE. I just bought my first AR-15 and cant wait for it to arrive.

Sorry, I should have read the rules on posting here better.  Thanks for the tip.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Prohoroff
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Mike,

If you start putting wanted to buy stuff in your thread, it will probably get locked.

Welcome to the board, there is a world of info here, much of which is correct.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site! There are some VERY knowledgeable guys on this board for sure! Tap their brains for every bit of info you can..........just don’t forget to use the search function first to try and answer your questions. If you don’t, the old cranky dudes will come out of the woodwork and give you a hazing!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Cant wait to see pics of your rifle. Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard.  Thanks to this site as well I have learned so much.

Max
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome aboard!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome, welcome, you're in for one heck of a good time!

Sadly, you have also contracted a disease... anybody else wanna tell him?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#9]
welcome aboard my new ar-15 friend
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Howdy

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for all the nice words.  I think I already have the bug.  I have spent all weekend looking for assc. for the newest member of my family!  I look forward to taping all the info you guys and this site have to offer.  I dont even have my carbine yet and Im makeing plans to build a long range varminter!  I'm sure I'll talk to most of you at some point or another.

See ya,
Mike

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Wuddup, Mike!  Welcome to the forum.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top