Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 9:02:02 PM EDT
I know FN makes ar-15/M16 replacement parts etc and that J&T as well as model1 sell these sets for a lot less than the name brands, but would they do as good or close to it for a first time gun? Im looking for affordability over accuracy. I can live with 2 moa for this first one. But lets say I wanted to spend no more than $350 but hopefully less what would you tell me...no profanities please hehe
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You didn' tmention much but the fact you want an A3 upper. What type of bbl. I hope you dont expect to get a bolt, carrier and charging handle for under $350. Hit the EE.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I can hook you up with a RRA 16" fluted bbl flat top for about that but it wouldn't have a carry handle/b/bc/ch.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been very happy with the parts I've gotten from model 1 and the price was right.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#4]
save up $50 for a RRA complete upper.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, 16bbl car type upper with all parts included...ive been looking and RRA seems to be the best bet for a complete nice upper. I think I'll end up buying from RBpercision again...actually end up buying my whole gun in pieces...or "installments" as i like to call them from those guys, and girl. Great folks. Anyways, I like the new elite carry handle but its just too expensive. I think I might buy YHMs $55 detachable rear sight for the flat top. Its close to the same price as an A2 nondetach and I'd rather have the rails and option of attaching optics in the future.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top