Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:30:33 PM EDT
Looking for one of those cheap bipods I see some of our troops using sometimes they latch onto the barrel. Look to be cheap in price they dont perminantly attach or screw on. Looking for a easy to mount/unmount bipod that would attach to the barrel because my current m4 setup doesnt have space for a rail mounted one. Just looking for something I can whip out of my pack and latch on for as long as I need it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I should of been more specific and mentioned the vietnam era lol. But I did see one the other day on the history channel on the show tales of the gun. Using it on a nightvision testing range for that new pc integrated combat system.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top