Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:39:01 AM EDT
First parts gun
Lower is Doublestar only problem so far is take down pins are stiff to slide in just the lower.
Lower parts kit is from JT.
Collapsible stock is Viltor.
Upper is a Young Manufacturing with YM bolt carrier Assy 16” fluted non chrome lined barrel in M-4 profile with a Bushy carry handle.

Other AR in Pic is my Pig/Varmint gun A 20” Heavy Buhsy with a Armalite scope mount holding a Bushnell 3200 elite 10X40 mil dot scope, stock is a Viltor, I Replaced the  stock trigger with a WOA tuned RRA NM unit.

I have yet to get out and shoot the Doublestar will report on it when I do.
The Bushy works like a champ.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Other side photos

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The pictures are too large to see the weapon, all I can see is parts...

Glad to hear the build portion went well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep you guys really gotta learn to resize your pics.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Well it's my first pic post sorry.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I fixed it for you

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I like that fluted M4 bbl.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Where'd you get the desert furniture? That looks sweet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Clayfish I used Krylon camo paint khaki for the base and brown for the blotches.
I used a product called bulldog plastic adhesion promoter to prep the bare furniture then gave it a light blast of Krylon primer before painting it.
As you see it in the photo the camo job has been on two Javelina hunts and several varmint calling sessions. It has held up better than I thought! I like it.
Here is a photo of a Glock done in Duracote same theme, it was O.D. green until Glock came out with one.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top