Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2005 1:35:57 PM EDT
Hi guys,  I have everything for a new Bushy build but a flattop upper receiver.  I am having a hard time with the $170 catalog price.  Are there any brands that will match my bushmaster lower at a reasonable cost?  Or better yet a reseller of the v-match upper that offers a better price than catalog?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
cmt

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
deleted-didn't read all of the guestion.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

cmt

+1.

I picked up two Bushy stripped lowers this summer and just mounted two CMT stripped uppers on them.

Could not be more pleased.

I have two Eagle stripped lowers that I am building now. They are getting CMT uppers too.

That is a sign that I like them!

viator
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the response, just ordered a CMT from GTS.  Ive read alot about their quality.  Viator how did the color match your bushy lowers?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for the response, just ordered a CMT from GTS.  Ive read alot about their quality.  Viator how did the color match your bushy lowers?

The colors match just fine. I have four factory Bushmasters and the match on the CMT uppers/Bushy lowers is as good as on any of the factory jobs.

I think that you will be well pleased. Enjoy!

viator
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#6]
My flat-top CMT matches my Bushy lower very well. Not perfect, but you really can't tell unless you look hard.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top